1. Dress up every now and then.
2. Take time to stop and smell the roses.
3. Always find time to laugh and enjoy life.
4. Spend time with family and friends.
5. Sometimes you have to give a little love in order to get love back.
6. Ice Cream is good for the soul.
7. Never underestimate the power of a nap!
8. Be ready for new adventures.
9. Try new things and don’t be afraid to ask for help.
Over the years I’ve seen lots of different wedding cake toppers. Some have been funny, some have been traditional and others have been unique. The wedding topper is like the flag that a ship flies; it sort of sets the tone and mood for a cake.
The old traditional topper was usually a depiction of a happy, in love bride and groom or of wedding bells. But these days there are a few new ones to choose from that give your cake a little personality and set it apart in some instances. What will your cake have on top?
Check out some of the memorable or favorite toppers that I’ve photographed over the past few years…